This isn’t so much a lake, but more a widening of the Little Current River. Don’t let the name fool you, there is 6 miles of fishable river here! Another unique feature is the camp is accessible by road and trail which makes for a true bargain fishing adventure. This six person camp is situated on a bluff overlooking a gorgeous sand and pebble beach with stunning sunsets on the horizon. Easy access and amazing fishing, this place has it all. Crazy numbers of walleye, toothy northerns, perch, whitefish and brook trout downstream in a set of breathtaking rapids and waterfalls. It’s truly magical. The camp is a rustic 6 bed affair with propane fridge, stove and lighting along with a generator for other amenities. A shower and sauna house is coming soon, hopefully for June 2018. Two Mile has three 14 foot aluminum boats powered by 9.9 motors.
$200 deposit due within two weeks of booking for all fishing packages, 5 and 3 day packages available at some camps call for details.
More camps coming soon!
What to Bring
- sleeping bag and pillow
- proper sized pfd ( lifejacket)
- first aid kit
- garbage and Ziploc bags
- fillet knife
- landing net
- matches and lighters
- Fishing license
Pack economically, over weight charges apply.
What We Supply
- boat safety kit
- firewood, one cord per group
- wood stove
- outdoor chairs
- extra pfd’s
- tool kit
- axe and hatchet
- cleaning supplies
We stress that everyone come prepared with proper boat safety training required in their home state or province, know your limitations on the water it can be dangerous.
- Be properly licensed and know the regulations on limits and slot size
- Hunters be aware of regulations, W.M.U. boundaries and safety practices.
- Please do not clean fish on the boat, on shore or at camp.
- please keep the camp clean as possible, rebates available for clean clients
- Garbage should be limited and bagged, food waste and grease should be buried or burned to prevent bear encounters.
- Please pack appropriate clothing and rain gear, temps can fluctuate greatly.
- No operating boats under the influence, the same rules apply here as they do in your car. Please be safe and drink responsibly.
- Enjoy fish for a meal but please practice good conservation and catch and release when possible.